blog

Saturday, April 11, 2009

Free Pattern Spring gift for knitters

Happy Easter, Happy Passover, Happy Spring
I just love this part of spring when the new "baby" leaves are first coming out. There's a tree outside our bedroom window that I just love to watch each day to see the leaves grow.
Here's a picture I took this morning from our window:
In honor of spring I am sharing a "leafy" pattern. It's called "Leaf Bookmark & Necklace". Leaves often represent new life to me. You can use it to wear or to bookmark your current "read". This is a pattern I designed last summer. I made these for some special people who briefly entered my life. Last summer I became very anemic and had to have 8 weekly iron infusions. The nurses in the Infusion room were so caring and made the experience a happy one. So I gave each nurse one on the day of my last infusion. They were delighted and I was very grateful for the "new energized life" in my body! It's a quick pattern to make so it makes a great last minute gift. Here are some pictures:

Here's where you can get the pattern:

 

So, put some new life into your knitting with the Leaf Bookmark and Necklace!
Free Pattern Spring gift for knittersSocialTwist Tell-a-Friend

No comments:

Post a Comment