blog

Friday, December 13, 2013

December Greetings




Greetings, Peace, and Joy from Mary, Max, and Izzie

 


 Where did October and November go? It seems like just a minute ago we were taking walks with Charlie, picking up acorns...


…and now it's suddenly December! 
We’ve had 2 BIG snow storms already:




 I love the wonderful Christmas decorations that are appearing all over our neighborhood. 

I especially love the lights:


…and the Crèches, which always remind me of the gift that God gave us by coming into our earthly world as a tiny baby.    This brings me great peace and joy.

 



Something else that always brings me peace and joy is knitting.  Here is what I’m currently working on:

This is a neck warmer that I had made as gifts last Christmas.  It’s a free pattern that you can download at  http://bit.ly/19xWtdc


 

And, speaking of knitting, I have published my first book!  It’s been a real adventure.  You can read about it and/or buy it at https://www.createspace.com/4471973
Some of my students have asked me to order it for them, so if you live near me, I would would be glad to do that.




Wishing peace and joy for each of you always…

Love, Mary



December GreetingsSocialTwist Tell-a-Friend

No comments:

Post a Comment