blog

Saturday, September 5, 2009

Look what I found!

I just put this nifty little gadget on my sidebar: a calculator to figure out how much yarn you will need for various projects.
Look for it on the left bar and click on it to take you to the calculator.
When you get to the calculator, just click on the various "arrow heads" to choose your options, then click on "Calculate".
Here's a picture of it "in action": (Click on the picture to see it more clearly)


It's on the Jimmy Beans website: http://www.jimmybeanswool.com/. A really neat website!
While you're on it, check out the "free patterns". Isn't "Huck's Hat" adorable?

Let me know how you like this new feature I've put up. Any questions about it, feel free to email me at: notesfromknitclass@gmail.com .

Happy Labor Day knitting!
Mary
Look what I found!SocialTwist Tell-a-Friend

No comments:

Post a Comment